I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Sara. You can read her blog here:
I would like to thank her for recognising my blog. I am so excited to post this blog as the Liebster award is all about sharing our appreciation for bloggers who have a smaller following. We all know how hard we work at posting engaging content so I totally believe in recognising bloggers for there hard work.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the liebster award;
Questions given to me by Sara
- What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Chocolate.
- Are you more of a dog or a cat person? Dog.
- What’s one thing that made you happy this week? My nephew corey. He always makes me laugh.
- Do you have a middle name? If so, what is it? Lynne
- What is “home” for you? Going to my mums house to visit her.
- What’s the one piece of clothing you wear the most? My primark pumps that I wear to work everyday
- Infinite pie or infinite cake? Pie.
Here are a list of my questions for my nominee’s.
1. Where is the furthest place you have travelled to?
2. If you could choose any name, what would you call yourself?
3. If you had to pick only 3 items to take with you on a stranded island, what would you take?
4. What’s your favourite food?
5. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
6.What is your favourite animal?
7. In your opinion, what would you define as being successful?
I had so much fun writing this post. Thanks again to Sara for the nomination.
Lots of Love