No one can deny that Kylie Jenner is beautiful. From her clothes to her Kylie Jenner lip kit, everyone is going crazy over her.
Kylie likes to change her look every so often but I chose this specific make up look as I think it has a nice spring vibe to it.
What I love about this look, is the fact that it can be worn both day and night.
To achieve Kylie Jenner’s perfect shaped brow, I accentuated the arch to make it appear thicker. I contoured my face with cream contour for a heavier make up look, ideal for night time and over lined my lips.
For eyes, I kept it light with the gel liner and only done a slight flick. I used three main shades of pink and a white eyeshadow to get a similar look to Kylie’s. She has a lot of highlighter on her nose so I actually used the white eyeshadow to achieve a similar look. I have listed all products that I used below.
- Primer – Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Multi Action
- Foundation – Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW20
- Concealer – Maybelline Fit Me 10
- Contour – Mac Pro Conceal & Correct Palette Medium
- Bronzer – Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit in Shade Dark Brown
- Powder – No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder Medium
- Highlighter – Kiko Smart Colour Eyeshadow 01
- Base Colour – Kiko Smart Colour Eyeshadow 18
- Eyelids – Kiko Water Eyeshadow 220
- Outer V – Kiko Smart Colour Eyeshadow 15
- Tear Duct & Brow Bone – Kiko Smart Colour Eyeshadow 01
- Gel Liner – No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Eye Liner Black
- Waterline – Kiko Smart Colour Eye Pencil (Matita Occhi 02)
- Mascara – Mac False Lashes Extreme Black
- Lashes – Eyelene 3’s A Crowd, 4’s A Party
- Eyebrows – Barry M Brow Kit Shape & Define
- Lip Liner – Maybelline Colour Sensational 132 Sweet Pink
- Lipstick – Mac Matte Taupe
- Lipstick – Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour Back In Vogue
Thank You for reading my latest post. Don’t forget to like and subscribe for more 🙂